Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, MAKE FAULT


I had just entered my house, when a figure at animated cartoon that was watched by my children said: “Accept the challenge, make fault.” That animated cartoon was a story of a teacher and her students who learned a lot of things by doing it straightforward, not only by reading book. While students started doubt with what they do, the teacher said one sentence which made me stop my step. The teacher said a very inspiring words.
I teach at a village school where the students, can be said, have no confidence. They come to school with a feeling that they are stupid and “villagers”. Rarely from them who want to speak to their teacher. No one raise their hand to ask something unclear. No one stands up for the teacher’s calling to solve the problem on the blackboard
Seemingly, the sentence spoken by teachers at previous animated cartoon needs to be taught to them. The sentence that was believed by Edison, by Einstein and by many other big scientists. Scientists that came to the world with the spirit of accepting challenge and making mistakes.
Well, tomorrow I will say the sentence that was said by the teacher at that animated cartoon: “Accept the challenge, make fault ”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment